bottle green (l) and aqua (r)
I just heard that MAC is probably going to discontinue those two awesome shades. If you want to own any of those two shades they are still available as of today. Both of those eyeshadow are exclusive to MAC online and MAC pro store.
Aqua is a light aqua matte shade and they texture feels creamy and blendable. This eyeshadow might be slightly too creamy and the staying power is average. (But the color is so pretty and hard to find, especially in matte shade)
Bottle green feels a bit dryer to the touch but is more pigmented and has an awesome staying power. It also has a matte finish. What I really like about this shade it that it can look more grey or more green depending on how much you blend it.
wearing aqua with bottle green lightly applied on the crease and bottom lash line
wearing more bottle green, which makes the shade appear more teal and less gray
Overall I think those are quite pretty and unique shades. If you can only buy one, I would recommend bottle green. It looks lovely with gray, beige, blues, green and even better with antique gold shades.





0 Yorumlar