Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Windy Wash Day

Its been quite a blustery day today in Yorkshire with a bit of sunshine and blue sky, although its been cold it seemed a perfect day to get the washing done and on the line.  It all dried beautifully and is now ironed and ready for wear.  I love it when clothes have been dried outside they smell so fresh and it helps to blow the creases out and make ironing easier,  its also FREE!! I hate having to use the tumble drier.

Lovely hubby has been busy this weekend, yesterday while I was at work he striped the wallpaper from the hall walls and took down the dado rail ready for tomorrow when we have our new door fitted, and today he has been preparing a brand new spreadsheet for our 2012 budget so all in all we have had a productive weekend.

Dinner tonight is chicken breast with mushrooms and onion gravy with root mash, cabbage and leeks, I am doing enough for dinner tomorrow evening too as I will have been at work!

Time to start cooking....  thank you for looking xxx

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar