Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

We have a winner....well actually two!

Thank you all so much for entering my Chocolate Yarn Giveaway.  I was so thrilled at the response.  I think we all have something in common, a love of chocolate, a love of yarn and a love of chocolate yarn.


Look at all those entries!  I did it the good old fashioned way, write names on little pieces of paper, close my eyes, dive in, mix the names around a bit and draw one out.  No fuss, but lots of fun.

The very lovely Grammy Braxton at From My Front Porch, won the crochet giveaway.  Congrats to you my friend!

And the very lovely Pooch at Yarns won the knitting giveaway.  A big congrats to you!!!


I hope you both enjoy your new yarn and needles/hook.  And I hope you all had fun entering because I had a great time with this giveaway.  I wish you all could have won a little something.  I have contacted both winners and as soon as I get your mailing info your giveaway will be popped in the mail and on its way to you.

Hope you are all having a great day. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar