Finally the lethargy has lifted and the fireside has been put on hold. The skies this morning had me looking upwards and marvelling at their seasonal beauty. This selection I feel have a somewhat 'Turneresque' quality to them. Brooding, heavy skies laden no doubt with copious amounts of rainfall to come.
Leaving home behind we marched briskly along the beach to town and back. Not a breath of wind, which was slightly ominous in its own right. Days without the slightest breeze are very rare.
As we stomped along the shoreline my oyster catcher friends were playing 'catch me if you can'. I've put a zoom lens down on my christmas list. Hopefully that will sort out those mischievous creatures, if I'm lucky enough to get one. In the meanwhile I did my best.
Walking of course means I'm still putting off the important matter of Christmas. Tomorrow I attend my old school's Nativity. Hopefully that will put me in the right frame of mind and I will become a Christmas whirlwind of activity. Or not!
Meanwhile I will leave you a few of my beach offerings and the hopes that you are beginning to feel a little festive.
Barbara xxx







0 Yorumlar