Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

lilacs


I'm hoping you all can take a few more photos of the pretty 
lilacs from the garden. I have so many photos of them, and I knew 
it was forecast that we were to have a few days of rain so I took 
shots of them just about everywhere I could.


 



 


 
  
 As you can tell, I couldn't quit taking photos of these lovely lilacs.
They were just so pretty in the urn.
  
Maybe this winter I will share more of the lilac photos I took in the garden when 
I have nothing much to share in the way of photos.  

 


A few of the apple blossoms after opening and before the rain hit.






 Several things in the garden look a little sorry after the hail hit here on Sunday and I'm so, so 
glad I took the photos of the flowering trees and lilacs when I did, because
they certainly don't look like this know  :))))

Wishing you all a wonderful week!!!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar