Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cozy Corners


We are officially in the coziest time of year. I really love the seasons (except summer which I barely tolerate) although I know I will be tired of winter by the end of February, I am embracing this slower pace and focusing on the positives that go with it. There are books to be read and candles to be lit.


There is my cozy sectional which is covered in quilts while we wait for replacement slipcovers to arrive (by the way, Ballard's customer service rocks). Let me just tell you, in case you don't know, throw a couple of quilts over your sofa and it will become an irresistible spot for your lazy winter days.


There are knitting projects waiting to be made. This is my first ever colorwork project. 


 There are snowflake lights that just make a room seem cheerier.


 There is soft lighting on dreary days. I'm loving this lamp we got awhile back from Ikea.


There are newly sewn pillows to help sofa lounging.


There have been lots of new recipes being tried like this  peanut butter granola, this skillet lasagna, this angel food cake and most importantly this beef stew.


And then for the times when I have no choice but to leave the house there is this cozy coat to get me through until I can hurry up and get back to my cozy corner. I'm all about hurrying through my errands and getting back home. That's if I can make myself leave at all. There is no place I'd rather be.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar