Happy first Monday of 2021, my friends! How is everyone? Are you happy to be done with 2020? I know I am. It's been pretty much a write off. Here's hoping for a much better year ahead, at least the latter part of it.
We had a very quiet holiday season. Aside from some phone calls and video chats, the most amazing man in the world and I had a solo celebration. My younger daughter and her boyfriend did drive down from Ottawa to personally deliver some gifts to us a few days after Christmas but we only met outside for a few minutes before they headed off to their next destination. I thought it was really sweet the way the two of them were playing Santa with friends and family. I loved seeing them, even if it was for a short time, and I look forward to when we can get together for extended periods.
Other than that, I've got nothing. We're in a lockdown and the majority of businesses are closed, so we just pick up essentials and scurry back to the nest. When we're fortunate enough to have nice weather, we go for walks. What about you? What's going on where you are?
While you think about it, here's some funny stuff to start the week off on the right foot. Hope they make you smile! Have a wonderful week ahead. Stay safe and be well.
![]() |
| YES! Yes I do wish. |








0 Yorumlar