Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ღ♕♫ Jane's Dreamhouse ♫♕ღ T O N I G H T !!!!! / Britney Spears - Toxic...her BEST song, in my books. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOZuxwVk7TU



  • at 10:30pm - 2:00am

  • Show Map
    303 Columbia
    303 COLUMBIA, Vancouver, British Columbia V6A 2R7
Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ DREAMHOUSE!
ミ☆ *.° : ♫・゚✧ * : ° ♪・゚ღ・゚♕

You and all your best frienemies are invited to my super totally cute party Thursday, October 23. I, like, can't even wait!
♕ *.° : ♫・゚✧ * : ° ♪・゚ღ・゚ミ☆

My besties and I are giving 303 Columbia the most barbified makeover. Oh my god, just imagine: bubble machines! Clouds you can sit on! Barbie Box Photobooth! Super adorable visuals to turn the walls from drab to FAB! I know right?
ミ☆ *.° : ♫・゚✧ * : ° ♪・゚ღ・゚♕

OMG, and we're playing all the funnest music...like Dance Pop, Top 40 remixes, 90's Guilty Pleasures all perfect for hair flipping and tossing #bubblepopelectric
♕ *.° : ♫・゚✧ * : ° ♪・゚ღ・゚ミ☆

Did I mention I'll be making my DJ debut with my girl Matisse from WiG, & WETCLIT is closing the night! Loves it!
ミ☆ *.° : ♫・゚✧ * : ° ♪・゚ღ・゚♕

Let's Party, clog our iPhones with selfies and flirt with everyone! (I promise I won't get so drunk that I take my dress off and barf in your hair...maybe...hehe)

See you bitches there!

Xoxoxoxoxo
Jane Smoker

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar