Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

WE DO THE MATH.....SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO


By now you know the drill. We find you copies of designer most wanted pieces and you give us your soul, I mean undying love. So this week on WDTM - We have found you, the Alexander McQueen red and gold clutch box. Or is it? The both image is the sell out box clutch from the late man himself......The one below....is River Island for about €50
I saw this today in the shop and had to write about it. For one thing, if your in RI. Make sure you pick the bag up. It weighs a ton. I normally don't like clutch boxes as you can't fit a marlboro box in 'em. Not to mention a naggan!!!!
But anyway, This is a complete rip off in a very sexy well done way. That above clutch you can't find in London for love nor money according to Paula Reed from Grazia magazine. Who was in Dublin a few weeks ago and happened to mention this.
Don't ask me how I remember that.
Either way. I love it. I want it. I'll leave the whiskey at home and fags in the coat pocket so!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar