Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

THE BEAUTY SPOT : Eye pencils from MAC

I have a new obsession. The pearl glide pencils from MAC. The pencils retail for roughly €17.50 and come in six gorgeous shades. The pencils range from a deep purple with a light pink glitter (designer purple) to a deep navy with lighter blue glittery shades (petrol blue)
I really love that the pencils are so creamy and easy to use that you can smudge them to get a wonderful alternative to the usual smoky eyes. It makes a great change from using the same black pencil. If you don't want to stray too far from black then you can try 'Black Swan' which is a creamy black with silver pieces running through it.
So far I am having trouble deciding between the deep green shade or the purple. I love both and my eyes also suit both! I also discovered today that the purple pencil looks great blended into hot pink lipstick!

MAC is available from Brown Thomas Dublin, Limerick, Galway and Cork.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar