Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Selena Gomez Reveals Her Biggest and Most Embarrassing Hair Mistakes

Selena Gomez's hairEven Selena Gomez has bad hair days! The singer/actress admitted that she's totally made some big mane mistakes in her life.

"My biggest hair mistake is when I was younger and I was figuring out how to use a flat-iron," Sel admitted to ET.

"I used to think that just because visually I could see that this hair was straight that the back didn't necessarily have to be straight, so for the entire 6th grade I only straightened the front of my hair. That wasn't really my proudest moment."

LOL, we've all been there. Oh, and she still totally rocks scrunchies. Yaas!

"My favorite hair accessory is a scrunchie," she added. "I know it's kind of old school but it's really cute when you put your hair up and you let a few pieces come down. It's nice."

Growing up in the business has given Sel the opportunity to pick up many hair tricks, and she revealed her favorite. "Dry shampoo," she said simply. "I think it's awesome."

All of this hair-talk makes sense coming from Selena. She was just signed on as a spokesperson for Pantene hair products.

via Source

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar