Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Milvart

Floral Water Decals 

How's your week going? Mine is going fine, still need to go uniform shopping, my daughter don't really need many new items but those I need to buy cost a small fortune! It really annoys me how much a school skirt costs just because of the school logo!
Anyway back to my review and I have 2 sets of beautiful floral water decals from Milvart.
J250 is such a pretty romantic floral full nail decals, and J248p are singular flowers, but both have a coloured foil effect.
As these 2 designs seemed to compliment each other, I used them together. Over a white base and finished with a glossy topcoat.

I simply love the way this looks, so beautiful and very romantic. This would be a perfect mani for a trip to Paris!
You can also find Milvart over on Facebook
and Instagram.
Stay safe and much love....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar