Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Uberchic Beauty Collection Eighteen Stamping Plates - Swatches & Review


Uberchic Beauty have been pumping out the stamping plate collections really quickly lately - or perhaps it's not that fast and I am just slow at getting through them - or maybe it's a bit of both.  Anyway, today I have Collection Eighteen to share with you.  Can you believe that there are eighteen collections already?  It still surprises me how many Uberchic plates there are.  I probably shouldn't be surprised though. I have a lot of pink folders in my collection (my pink folders hold all of my Uberchic plates).  

Image from Uberchic Beauty
18-01


Image from Uberchic Beauty
I saw somewhere (and I honestly can't remember where) a mani using the images in the bottom left hand corner and I just had to have it on my nails.  I thought it would be fun to do a black and white mani with a pop of colour.  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and stamped using Mundo de Unas Black and Colour Alike neon pink stamping polish (it does have a proper name but I can't for the life of me think of what it's called).


There was something about this next image that said pastel!  For my base I used China Glaze Chalk Me Up!, Lotus Begin, Belle Of A Baller, More To Explore and Casual Friday, and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


18-02

Image from Uberchic Beauty
I couldn't help but go for a really simple mani with this first design.  I really didn't want to take away from the detail of the image.  For my base I used Kiara Sky Skies The Limit and stamped using Powder Perfect's White Stamping Polish.


It has been quite a while since I have done a skittlette mani and I thought that this image was perfect for the look I was going for.  While I love it black and white I think the image would look cool with some lead lighting colour through it - or over a neon background.  Anyway, polishes used are Color Club Don't Toy With Me and Chalk Board Black, OPI Alpine Snow and Metallic 4 Life.


18-03

Image from Uberchic Beauty
When I sat down to do this next mani I really didn't know what I was actually going to do.  I randomly picked out my polishes and sponged them on.  I then decided on this image.  I am super happy with how it turned out.  Polishes used are Color Club Play Date, Party Teal Dawn and Out Of Your League.  Stamping polish used is Mundo de Unas Black.


I know that this image was designed to be layered with the image on it's right but I couldn't resist just using it by itself.  I seriously love how this turned out!  For my base I used Pretty Serious Cosmetics Presence and stamped using Bundle Monster's Eldorado and Astronomical.


There are some seriously fantastic images among these plates.  I think there is a great mix of things and there are definitely some images that I am keen to use still.  Keep your eyes peeled on Instagram for those manis in the future.

Collection Eighteen Stamping Plates are available now from Uberchic Beauty.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar