Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tea Room on the Gruene





What do Texas ladies wear to a tea party?  Well, you are about to find out!  We were invited to fun Gruene, Texas to the RIVER HOUSE TEA ROOM for a 60th Birthday celebration of a dear friend!  Her daughter hosted a tea in her honor!



GRUENE is a quaint Texas Hill Country favorite sitting on the Guadalupe River and known for restaurants, Bed & Breakfasts, boutique shopping, and the Gruene Hall...a dilapidated old building where anyone who is anyone in country music plays... where Jerry Jeff Walker once tossed his gum from the stage to the top of my sandals...another story for another time!!



Here is a sample of what some of the tea attendees wore:



She always shops at Talbot's...her favorite place!




















Love this lace jacket!!



























































White on white was beautiful!!











































This was a lovely style with a print tunic and colored skinny denim!

















































Nice touch to add a belt and accentuate the waist!!











































Delicious Food by a woman-owned business!  It was a lovely event...tomorrow I plan to take you shopping in the boutique next door with my friend Karen...along with my weekly Generation Fabulous post!





Also, this week, I will be in Chicago tagging along with Mr. B who is attending a conference.  I hope to post regularly, but we will see. I want to enjoy the city...hopefully, I can bring you some fun posts!







I'm wishing for everyone to have a great week!  Don't forget to enter to win the dress ...click on it at the top of my sidebar or forget that it is time for VISIBLE MONDAY!!  and MONDAY MINGLE!!

Join us! Click the Spotlight

 












Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar