Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NEW VIDEO: Tinashe's "Bated Breath!"

Tinashe just released yet another self-produced and directed music video for her new "Bated Breath" single!   The spectacular and breath-taking visual was shot on the beautiful and desolate Mojave Desert by famed videographer Stephen Garrett!  Tinashe's label did not financially support the video production so the Billboard No. 1 hit singer took matters into her very own hands and took the Do-It-Yourself approach! 

“I don’t like to sit around waiting for people to do things for me."  “So when I know my label’s not going to produce music videos, I’ll either make them myself or I’ll find people that I think are cool and reach out to them directly. I’m like, ‘Fuck it. I’ll just do it.’”
Tinashe previously released her self-directed "Aquarius" music video and her "Pretend" visual featuring A$AP Rocky!  Tinashe is also busy in the recording studio working on her sophomore studio album and preparing for first her U.S. & Europe leg of her Aquarius Tour which is set to begin on March 2, 2015 in Heaven London, Great Britain!  
The singer's album Aquarius was released back on October 7th!   Tinashe recently guest featured on Kid Ink's "Body Language" which also features Usher,  Calvin Harris's "Dollar Signs" and her own Billboard No. 1 hit track "2 On" feat. SchoolBoy Q, "Bet" featuring Devonté Hynes, "Pretend" track which features A$AP Rocky and Nick Jonas's "Jealous (Remix)!" 

Watch Tinashe's "Bated Breath" music video! 


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


#Tinashe #BatedBreath #newmusicvideo #Pretend #A$APRocky #Aquarius #newmusicvideo #newsingle #R&B #Hip-Hop #buzzfeed #celebritynews #newartists

http://www.tinashenow.com/
http://www.wmagazine.com/culture/2015/03/tinashe-bated-breath-music-video/photos/

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar