Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Decor Score: Upholstered Stools


I bought two of these upholstered white stools at the Cypress Point Antique Store for $70. They're upholstered in a very nice white matellaise fabric, but it's got little stains and is a bit fussy for our apartment. 

It'll be a while before I'll be able to afford getting them upholstered, but I think they'll be a good intro to the process since they're pretty small. I'm all about DIY, but I know my limits and this is one project I don't want to ruin. While I'm waiting for cash to accrue, I'm fantasizing about what fabric I could use. I like to mix patterns, and the best way to do it is stick to a color palette. Mine tends to be black and white, green, seafoam and gold. Here are some I spotted at Joann Fabrics and Calico Corners:


Waverly Esmee, $30.

Waverly Folklorica, $45

Waverly Ellis, $30 a yard.

Waverly Mariko, $60 a yard.

Waverly Moorea, $45 a yard.

Robert Allen Mosaica, $35 a yard.


Thom Filicia Citron, $54.99 a yard.

Do you guys have a favorite? I'm leaning toward the last one...I can't help my expensive taste!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar