
When you google Pictures of Kate Moss looking ropey on a night out. you find many to use in a post where you rip the piss. When you google the Naomi. You find lovely shots. Why is that? Well, it blows my piss taking out of the water so here :

Now, let the piss ripping commence. She's been in this business a long time. And I could crack every joke about throwing phones, community service and what not. but I once worked with a man, who despite being the worlds biggest gee-bag ever, said, 'When Naomi walked into a room, everyone turned around to look.' which I presume was about her 'presence' when she 'walked' and not because people in the area of the world this guy was from (ahem cork ahem) would be saying.
'Jesus, there's Naomi Campbell, doesn't she look awful ropey. lets not take any pictures incase someone uses them on a blog later in life. But jaysus lads, lets have a good old stare instead.'
then someone in this fantasy conversation which happened 9 years ago asks,
'Whats a blog?'
Apparently, her fella is organising some multi million bash in May when her birthday is in France during Cannes. I just know I'd forget to post in May about it, so I said I'd do it now. Save me feeling embarrassed when I run into her in my local Dunnes while popping in to get a pint of milk and the morning paper. You could see it happening couldn't you....

0 Yorumlar